Sunday, October 18, 2009

Long Time No Write

Dear Blog,

I've missed you!!!

I swear, lamest and most lazy blogger award can land right here. It has been two months?? No lame excuses will suffice, I can only plead that I have been rather busy with uni and work and life lately.

To catch up quickly, here are a few of the things I've been doing lately which are really quite random:

Taking many, many flower photos with an amazingly brilliant but borrowed camera.


Growing spring vegetables and fruits.


Hiding from a couple of red dust storms (they were big BIG exciting news here, but very inconvenient!)



The next few weeks are going to be very exciting and hopefully only marginally stressful. I'm finishing university after three long years, crazily completing all my assignments and exams, celebrating in my class's graduation show, moving cities, beginning new jobs and starting my 'career' and hopefully getting back into this blog full time and posting about it all!

And now it's time to get back to it.

BuzzChildxx

2 comments: