Monday, January 19, 2009

Partytimes!

Hey everyone!

Guess what's cracking really early (3:30am) on Australian tv tomorrow morning?

INAUGURATION!

Guess what we're doing at my house tonight/tomorrow morning?

INAUGURATION PARTY!

That's right; with a regular bevvy* of red,white 'n' blue party food we'll be rocking the night away playing inauguration party games and making salutations to Obama** himself.

And because I'm the hostess with the mostest for the eve I've got to get preparing for the inauguration shindig to end all Bush administrations.

Fare thee well on this historic day!

BuzzChild

*I don't think this is an actual word (my dictionary says "no") but spellcheck let it through and you know...it sounds like the right kind of word.

**Spellcheck lets through bevvy but not Obama?!

No comments:

Post a Comment